A downloadable 3D Bug Experience for Windows and macOS
A 3D Physics-Platformer from a bug's-eye view!
You're a tiny grasshopper with big ol' legs, trying to make a living at the bottom of the food chain. Leap over vast distances, avoid predators, zip between individual blades of grass, and bloom each of the seeds hidden in the environment!
- Fast & Kinetic controls, based around quick launches and precise landings
- Climbable, physically simulated blades of grass that sway in the wind
- A thriving ecosystem full of friendly and not-so-friendly bugs
- Two distinct regions ‒ Stump Zone, and Glow Worm Cave ‒ bursting with carefully hidden flowers
- Brendan LoBuglio ‒ @BrendanLoBuglio ‒ Team Lead, Designer & Engineer
- Emma Bobell ‒ Producer & 3D Artist
- Will Anderson ‒ @regularfriend ‒ Designer & Engineer
- Chloe Lister ‒ @chlolist ‒ Designer & Engineer
- Julia Humphrey Bodian ‒ @julie_dot_wav ‒ Composer & Sound Designer
- Lex Rhodes ‒ @heckamecka) ‒ Art Director, 2D & 3D Artist